Thursday, June 17, 2010
* 2 tablespoons 50% less fat feta cheese
* 1 pint low-fat plain yogurt or low-fat plain Greek yogurt
* 2 teaspoons fresh parsley
* 1/8 teaspoon lemon peel
* 1/8 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
* 1 Morningstar Farms® Grillers® Original
* 1 whole wheat or multi-grain hamburger bun
* 2 thin slices cucumber
* 1 thin slice red onion
* 1 1/2 teaspoons black olives
1. In a small bowl stir together feta cheese, yogurt, parsley, lemon peel and garlic. Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
2. Cook veggie burger according to package directions. Serve veggie burger on bun topped with yogurt mixture, cucumber, onion and olives.