Monday, June 7, 2010
Spicy Chicken Breasts
* 2 1/2 tablespoons paprika
* 2 tablespoons garlic powder
* 1 tablespoon salt
* 1 tablespoon onion powder
* 1 tablespoon dried thyme
* 1 tablespoon ground cayenne pepper
* 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
* 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1. In a medium bowl, mix together the paprika, garlic powder, salt, onion powder, thyme, cayenne pepper, and ground black pepper. Set aside about 3 tablespoons of this seasoning mixture for the chicken; store the remainder in an airtight container for later use (for seasoning fish, meats, or vegetables).
2. Preheat grill for medium-high heat. Rub some of the reserved 3 tablespoons of seasoning onto both sides of the chicken breasts.
3. Lightly oil the grill grate. Place chicken on the grill, and cook for 6 to 8 minutes on each side, until juices run clear.