Thursday, June 10, 2010
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti and Meatballs
* 1 pound lean ground beef
* 1/2 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
* 1 egg
* 1 (26 ounce) jar Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
* 8 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained
1. Combine ground beef, bread crumbs and egg in medium bowl; shape into 12 meatballs.
2. Bring pasta sauce to a boil over medium-high heat in 3-quart saucepan. Gently stir in uncooked meatballs.
3. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 20 minutes or until meatballs are done. Serve over hot spaghetti and garnish, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese.